Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How do God and Rod feel about facial hair?

I was talked into growing out my facial hair for "no shave November." I used to have the impression that people with facial hair were judged a bit. My mom told me to shave or else no one would hire me, my teachers would give me bad grades, and Satan would be able to lead me around by me beard. "...and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell, by the beard" (2 Nephi 28:21)

Face hair is becoming more accepted now  (Leviticus 21:5) especially the mustache.
Look how good he looks. This image is of Rod, from Hot Rod. I love that movie. It teaches us so much. For me it teaches what it means to be a man, including how important it is to have facial hair.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for teaching me that the scriptures can teach me everything I need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what i got out of that is the Hot Rod can teach me everything I need to know.

    ReplyDelete