Monday, October 31, 2011

at THAB, every day is adventure monday

Today was cold, but to warm to wear a coat. I have a Jacket that I really like, but I'm always a bit hesitant to wear it. The reason is that it's a Teton High Adventure Base jacket, with the Boy Scout symbol on it. Now, I think the scouting program is great, but people that are are big in it are usually stereotyped as nerds, especially at my age.

The Teton High Adventure Base is awesome though. We have more close calls than any other guiding company up there. Every day was a crazy adventure.
And that was work! Those scouts would wipe out so hard and so much. Definitely not sissies. I rememeber taking groups through king rapid (the first to pictures) and every boat would slam into the waves and wipe out. Sigh, those were the days.

Yeah, ok, I'm big into it. I guess I'm a bit of a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment