Saturday, October 15, 2011

#1 Blog Post Ever

The title isn't saying it's the best blog post ever, it's just the first that I've done. I was told to write a blog by Laura Corry. She said I'd have stuff to write about. That may be true, just not today.

Ok, Maybe it is true for today, I have plenty to write, just nothing that anyone cares about.

Maybe that's not true.

Laura suggested to me to blog about something specific, like one of my interests.  I have a few interests, just none I feel that I would like to focus on, so she then suggested that I just start to blog and something would come to me.

You may be asking yourself at this point (I know I am) "is he just writing this blog because a girl told him to?"

 That could be part of it, but here a a few more reasons.
  • Experience for when I want to blog to promote a buisness. 
  • I think the world of social media is interesting, even if I'm not good at it. 
  • I have a lot of free time on the computer as a result of my job as a Lab Tech
As an attempt to experiment and practice blogging, I will blog about a few topics, some of which I will list here.
  • Music
    • Old rock
    • New rock that reminds me of old rock
  • Things I think are funny
    • Jokes
    • Weird People
    • Stuffs on the Internets
  • Things that are fun to rant about
    • Jerks
    • The "system"
  • Adventure sports
    • White Water Kayaking
    • Mountain Biking 
    • Free Sledding
    • Canoeing

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes good, really good.

    Solid blog title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog rocks. It changed my life. Everyone likes you.

    ReplyDelete