Saturday, October 29, 2011

free sledding for free

Today I was linked-in with Whitney Philips, who is the President at Mad River Rocket Co. Inc. Mad River Rocket makes sleds. Years ago I was contacted by Whitney and he told me that he would give me free sleds if I were to continue to make sledding videos. He did, and it's been great. These aren't your normal sleds, these are more of a free style sled. Here is one of the montages we did for him.








I love sledding, I started from when I was small.

We would go in my back yard. There is a lot of the montage above that was even shot in my back yard.










In the winter of 2008/09, the enemy of sledding, snowmen, invaded my back yard, so I went all Jason Bourne on them. 


The end of the Kayaking season starts the mountain biking season, which will hold me over until the sledding season.

No comments:

Post a Comment