Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I feel to good to rant, dang it!

Ask me if I have been watching kayaking videos for the last hour. I have.
http://vimeo.com/30771850
Ask me if I was getting paid to watch kayaking videos for the last hour. I was.

Wednesday is my rant day. People like to rant about work, but how can I rant about work when it's so good? Sometimes people rant about their roommates. My roommate is Jared. He's perfect, like Job. Sometimes people rant about school, I like school.

I feel good. I don't think I'll rant today. I don't feel like ranting. What the heck, huh? Why me? Why do I have this problem?! This problem of nothing to rant about. When I want to be upset about something, I aren't! I need bad things to happen to me so I can rant. It's not like I don't have a build up of bad karma. Now all the bad things that are going to happen to me are going to happen at the same time. Thanks a lot universe!

And another thing!

People are always ranting on the internet. Why should I join with them? It's always, "the government this" or "your opinion that." It's sickening! Things are fine! Quit complaining. I am so sick of people always complaining.

Dogs have it easy.




1 comment:

  1. One complaint about this post: I think it would have been more appropriate to post a picture of a dachshund.

    ReplyDelete