Friday, October 21, 2011

It's a pun.


Do you like funny jokes? Here are a couple of my favorite.

Why don't you take a shower while Pokemon are around?

Because they might pikachu.

What did one fetus say to the other fetus?

Move over, I am running out of womb.

Sorry about those. Not everyone thinks the same things are funny. Like, I think it's way funny when I pour water on Jared's lap to make it look like he had an accident, but he doesn't think it's funny. 

There is another Joke that I play on Jared. I take his phone and change my name to a girls name in his phone and I send him texts. It's not to original, especially because I've done the same thing more than once to him. I think he might be tired of the phone joke, and he's tired of me pouring water on him, so I might pour water on his phone. A kind of hybrid practical joke.

I guess people don't like to be the target of the laughter. I sometimes feel bad laughing at others expense, so here I will be the one receiving the pain. This one is called Evil Canoeville. The title is a pun.  


There we go. Now we can go back to laughing at other people.




1 comment:

  1. I think you should have written about the time you threw cold water on me while I was in the shower...

    ReplyDelete