Saturday, October 22, 2011

Summer lovin

I started this blog a week ago. Sweet, a full week. I'm no quitter. It's also blog about what I want Saturday day.

I try to talk with people about things that interest those who are present, but when I'm tired, I will usually talk about the things that I like, whether or not they bore other people. Last night I was up late, and I was tired. I ended up talking about my mission and about the summers on the river. I think that means those are the things I like most. I am grateful for friends that will listen to me ramble.

I always knew I loved those things. Now, to refrain from rambling about the good days of the summer, I will post pictures of the good days of the summer. This isn't current, but it's fun for me.

These first ones are of a rope swing that Devon made. From top to bottom: me, Ben, Stan.

I really wish I would have taken more pictures this last summer. Oh how I long for those days. I was on the river six days out of seven for hours. The hours I wasn't on the river were super pleasant too. I try to substitute the high I felt with basket ball, mountain biking, and in the winter, sledding, but it's not the same. There is something magical about a river. Ope, here I go, rambling again. 
I know I may not look happy, but that's the happiest I've been.


 There we go, I look happier there. Man, what a good group.

1 comment:

  1. Homework sure isn't as fun as parties, but it does keep us from living the rest of our lives in a van down by the river!

    ReplyDelete