Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jared is Great


Thursday is blog about Jared day!






That's Jared, my roommate. He is eating fudge for breakfast. What's wrong Jared? Crazy night? Haha, what a guy.

Jared is great, some people think we are more than friends though.

We're not.

I can see where the confusion comes from. We cook together, walk together, live in the same room, and occasionally snuggle.

Alright, we don't snuggle.

Here is a list of  things that are good about Jared
  • He does his own thing. He doesn't care what the social norm is. If he thinks it's stupid, he doesn't participate.
  • He's a funny guy. 
  • He helps me be a better me. 
  • He tries new things, even if it might not work out. 
  • He puts up with me. 
We have quite a bit in common. I could see us being confused as brothers, and I hope others see it to.

If everyone were a bit more like Jared, I would like more people.
 










1 comment:

  1. I am not going to lie, I am pretty nervous about this whole blog about Jared Thursday, but so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete