Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hidden JEMS

Oh man, I am pooped. Jared and I have been mountain biking ALL DAY in St. George.

We started out on a super fun trail called the green valley trail. It was just the right amount of extreme, where I almost died, but didn't. We tried to loop around back to his car, but got lost on the way. We did find it after a long time of biking around, but by that time we were pretty tired. His super nice sister fed us, and then we went on another remote trail called the JEM trail by Zions National Park. It was nice, but equally as lengthy. 

I'm showered and fed now and feel awesome. I am experiencing the type of high runners experience. 

This is the kind of day that makes by feel like listening to "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin. This song is a hidden JEM of Led Zeppelin. Not everyone likes this song, but it's my favorite by these guys. I also think Pink Floyd has awesome songs for when I am in this mood.

I can't believe Jared is doing homework right now. What a nerd. He's got to be as exhausted as I am. That's why I'm friends with him. He has a work ethic that will make him rich. You need to keep those people as your friends.

Here is Jared and I working hard.


1 comment: