Monday, October 17, 2011

That's how I roll (out of bed)

It's 10:30 am, and I am just waking up. What a lame way to start adventure Monday. I would like to take a bit of this post to explain the title of my blog because it fits with the theme of adventure Monday. 

I like kayaking. When you flip over in a kayak, the move to flip you back up is called a "roll." Make sense?

I teach the kayak clinics here at Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah. I am also the President of the kayak club. This is our club T-Shirt design.

 

After watching some of the people in the clinics last time, I think a more accurate design would be this one.


Man I love kayaking. Look how much fun this guy is having.

Hopefully Jared gets home soon so that we can go celebrate adventure Monday together. Sometimes he gets sleepy though, and he needs a nap. If he doesn't get his nap, he gets grumpy.

1 comment: