Friday, October 28, 2011

Costumes

Today is the day of the Halloween dances. I'd like to be Antoine Dodson.

Haha, this guy. Now, people might be tired of him, but I was on my mission when he was popular, and Jared and I have just discovered him recently.

I think Jared is actually going to be him, I just wanted to have an excuse for saying to people, "You are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real."

I don't have costume stuff, and I don't have money to buy costume stuff. I do have markers, and shirts I don't care about.

I think I will just color my face orange with marker and be a jack-o-lantern, or oompa loompa or something.

I was told that I don't need a costume, my face was scary enough. Those things don't make people feel good.

I think I'll just hang around Jared as Antoine Dodson, carry a window around, climb through it, and snatch people up.

No comments:

Post a Comment